Tuesday 13 August 2013

Anything Goes - Embossing


We had fantastic entries for our Anything Goes - Girlie challenge so a big thank you for taking part. I think the Anything Goes theme is going to be popular.

 But please, please can you all just take a peek at our challenge guidelines as we had to remove some entries as there were no embossing or die-cut products used. It helps us if you can list the products used in your post as we do below. We really don't want to delete anyone's entries but we have to make it fair to those that have followed the guidelines.

So to continue with our Anything Goes month at Cuttlebug Mania our theme this week is dry embossing.
Dry emboss anyway you choose.

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post.

Our sponsor this week is Craftspot who are offering this lovely stamp set if the winner lives in the US.
There will be an alternative surprise prize if the winner is from the rest of the world.

Here are the design teams all very different embossed projects.
Marianne's Designables DS0907
Couture Creations Diamond Trellis EF
Spellbinders Labels 4 Small
Spellbinders Gold Labels 4
I created this card for a civil partnership and used the Craft Concepts In Stitches embossing folder.
I love this folder as it's perfect for mens and womens cards.

Jannie
 I got inspired by this great "Moved House" card made by friends of ours!
It is made of foam and it's a big key and we love it!
So I instantly wanted to make a card for them and remembered my Key embossing folder!
It's from "Couture Creations - Without a lock"

Kim 
 
I used the Cuttlebug Clockworks Folder and the Tim Holtz Embossing Diffuser.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards from the Dt's with lots of inspiration and another brilliant challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this challenge. I love my die cutting machine and this folder called Seeing Spots is my favorite one. I used it on the pink Gingham paper and white portion, though it is difficult to see. Wonderful cards from the Design Team and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT creations and thanks for a fab challenge. Your blog and DT creations is why I've started using my Cuttlebug, embossing folders and dies again because of the inspiration so thank you! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for your lovely comment. I'm so glad you are enjoying your Cuttlebug again x

      Delete
  4. Lovely examples by the DT members! I could enter nearly all of my cards - my Cuttle bug is such an essential tool!

    ReplyDelete