Tuesday 21 January 2014

All you need is love


This week we are preparing for the móst romantic day of the year!
February 14th
So show us some love for Valentines Day!!


To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:

Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!

 
This weeks sponsor is
http://www.lotsofbuttons.com/
 
with a $25 gift voucher!!!!

Here are the LOVE-ly projects of our amazing Designteam!

Kerry

I used Sizzix Lovely Flourish texture plate, CartUs Scallop dies and XCut Speech Bubbles dies
 
Deneen

Impression Obsession Floral Lace Heart Die, Heartfelt Creations-Chateau Gate & Sweet Juliet Die
 
Kim
 
Memory Box Twiggy Tree
Memory Box Heart Canopy
Tattered Lace  Every Day Words 2014
 
Jannie

 
I took a card from 13*13 cm paper and die cut all these different hearts out with the Cuttlebug.
I then cut all the hearts again out of DSP, it took me a long time but the result is amazing!






8 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing DT cards! All really beautiful.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful are all of your creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations by the DT, thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm Maria from http://mariabecskehandmadecards.blogspot.com/, this message is for Kimbo. She asked me how I've used my die cut machine in my entry #8. I have used my cuttlebug to make the little pink hearts and the speech bubble. I hope I can participate in the challenge.
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just discovered your site, what a lot of wonderful inspiration. Looking forward to checking it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik heb net deze challenge blog ontdekt en doe graag mee met
    deze uitdaging! Hobbygroetjes van Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the amazing DT Creations!! Wow!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorrie, IK had nog niets geschreven. IK heb deze blog ook net ontdekt, via Gerie. Mijn kaart is ook geplaatst. IK ben benieuwd naar jullie reacties. Groeten Trijntje

    ReplyDelete