Tuesday 18 February 2014

Let's Feel It

There are so many things that can add dimension to a project, feathers, fabric, buttons, wood, glitter, ribbon, texture paste, metal and so much more. 
We'd like you to add texture to your projects for this challenge.

Please ensure you have read what is required above.
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!

 Our sponsor for our Let's Feel It challenge is...

http://www.ooh-la-la-creations.com/Pages/default.aspx
 who have donated a CD of the winners choice as the prize.

Here are our design teams textured projects....

Kerry
I've used good old Swiss Dots embossing folder and Cart-Us scallop circles. For the texture I've used felt and ribbon.

Deneen
 I used Spellbinders Labels 4 & Labels 4 Small, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Fanciful Flourish Left.

Kim
 Marianne Design Bush, Wheelbarrow, Watering Can and Flowers dies cut with flocked card and funky foam, Spellbinders Ribbon Die

Jannie
I have made a really feel-able card!
I have used the Dott folder from Stampin Up for the background. I then made the penguin with the Go Kreate Die No 110056 Robin, I used only the scarf and hat!
The penguin was made with the Easter Egg Die by My Creative Time.
The Iglo I made with the Nestabilities Circle dies and I used a brick folder to make it look like iceblocks.
The pompom is a ribbon which I thought really looks like little balls of snow!


5 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge and I love all the DT creations!! They are really great!!Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic challenge with wonderful examples of the design team. Also, I just posted my card.

    Kind regards
    Inge Van Hove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely inspiration.
    Hugs form Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creations Lady´s. Thanks for your Inspirations.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janine, thank you for stopping by my blog, http://thehappystamperinwisconsin.blogspot.com. I used ribbon, flowers and Stampendous Embossing Enamel to fit in with the challenge criteria of Let's Feel It. I also used Spellbinders Rectangle Die cut and my Grand Calibur to cut them out. I also used the Zutter Distress It All on the edges. Sorry if I did not meet the guidlines for the challenge. If that is the case please remove my card from the contest and I will try again someother time. Thanks, Lori

    ReplyDelete