Tuesday 16 September 2014

Anything Die Cut

Hello and welcome back to Cuttlebug Mania!
We are so happy so many of you have come and join us in our challenges!
 
This week we are going for "Anything Die Cut"

 

To enter  this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below.
 
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
 
This week's sponsor is:
PPR Crafts with a $ 10 voucher!
http://www.pprcrafts.com/
 

Now let's see what the amazing DT has made!
 
 
Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello Die



  
Marianne Design Anja Squares dies
Tattered Lace Dragonfly die
Joy Craft Butterfly Die
Sizzix Beautiful Wings Embosslits die
Sizzix Photo Corner
 
 
 
Nestabilities circles and ovals to shape to pumpkin.
The leaves are made with the Stitched Leaves Dies by My Creative Time
The Hello die is from Love To Learn Dies + Stamps also from My Creative Time
Embossed with the Swirls embossing folder
 

15 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS DT creations - I epsecially like the pumpkin :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have asked this before but I'm not recalling if I did. If we use a manual machine for die cutting or embossing along with an electronic machine is that ok? I used Sizzix BIGkick for my die cutting & my Cricut for the Tag. Please leave an answer here or email me by subbing symbols for words in parens & no blanks: sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is allowed but we prefer manual Melissa.
      As long as you follow our guidelines we are good :)

      Delete
    2. Ok. Thank you for response. The Wheelbarrow & Pumpkins are My Craft Spot dies and I cut them with my Sizzix BIGkick. The Tag base I made with my Cricut.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. Simply gorgeous creations by all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using my dies and my Buttlebug - thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are loads of dies on my card plus an image - I hope this is OK. I do understand if you need to remove my entry because I don't comply. Such a lovely challenge!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another great challenge and for the gorgeous DT inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx for this great challenge. Hmz.. all challenges here are great :)

    Grtz Inge Van Hove
    http://creabeapapercrafts.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely die cuts and beautiful creations!!! Thanks you are back again with new fun challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jayati Tools Private Limited is a trusted company which is Manufacturer and Supplier of scaffolding equipment all over the world. We are manufactur the Scaffolding Accessories, composite die holder, scaffolding socket, Tuff Scaffolding Machine and all types of Scaffolding equipments. www.scaffoldingmachines.com

    ReplyDelete