Tuesday 7 June 2016

Wedding


 
"We are going to the chapel and we are gonna get married"
 
The month of June has arrived and that means a lot of weddings!
We would like to make you a project with Wedding
 
We can't wait
to see what you create!!
 
To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!
Our sponsor this week is
a surprise!!!!
 
 
Now let's see what our amazing DT have made this time:
 
 
Altenew Peony Bouquet Die, Elizabeth Craft Designs Best Wishes Die
 

Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies from My Creative Time
Drawing from the internet
Embossingfolder: WeR Memory Keepers Quilted
 

Clearly Besotted 'Fairytale Ending' stamp set and matching die, Lil' Inkers 'Stitched Rectangles' dies
 
Embossing folder "Swiss dots" (Cuttlebug), Frame: Spellbinders
 




3 comments:

  1. How did I not know about this site??!! I looove my Cuttlebug. I've had it for years and refuse to switch to a newer, fancier machine. So happy that I stumbled onto your challenge site. I've just become a follower and will definitely be checking back!

    ReplyDelete